Monday, January 21, 2013

The window to my soul

I write for it brings me clarity.
What better to write about other than passion?
Of a burning fire and strong desire,
That is wrought together in the hearts of man?

My love for you is unyielding and strong.
It ignites my frozen bones with new life,
And it causes all wounds to fade away.
So of what else should I speak of?

The soft and tranquil brush of your fingers,
Cautiously caressing my fragile flesh
As softly and tenderly as if I were a new born babe.
So of what else should I ever desire?

Your eyes as deep as the caverns of time,
Offering unto me a window into my own soul.
I am consumed within and your love is my strength.
So of what shall I ever fear?

Never before have I felt such peace and assurance,
You have bestowed upon me everlasting joy.
To wake up next to you every day in the morning light...
No greater achievement could ever be more desired,
For my only wish of the future is spend each day of it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment